Birmingham

Birmingham Dentistry offer holders 2023

Hi please use this thread for offer holders 2023

Scroll to see replies

Looking forward to offer holders event on 5th April
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Has anyone received their offer packs yet?
is everyone here likely to firm birmingham?
Most like yes
Hi, has anyone contacted the surgery yet for Hepatitis B immunisation? My daughter hasn't decided if she is going to firm Birmingham yet, but we thought it would be a good idea to talk to the GP surgery. They said they were not able to do it and that we should contact the uni's occupational health. Is this the case for anyone else?
Reply 6
Original post by tthu22319
Hi, has anyone contacted the surgery yet for Hepatitis B immunisation? My daughter hasn't decided if she is going to firm Birmingham yet, but we thought it would be a good idea to talk to the GP surgery. They said they were not able to do it and that we should contact the uni's occupational health. Is this the case for anyone else?

Yes, i was told same by GP therefore I’ve contacted local pharmacy & told them that i need a vaccine under occupational & have already taken 1st dose last week. They charging £30 for each dose.
Whether you firm Birmingham or not, you’ll need this vaccine as others will ask same
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Bee05
Yes, i was told same by GP therefore I’ve contacted local pharmacy & told them that i need a vaccine under occupational & have already taken 1st dose last week. They charging £30 for each dose.
Whether you firm Birmingham or not, you’ll need this vaccine as others will ask same

Thank you for your reply. It looks like we might have to do the same!
Anyone still waiting for offer packs?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone still waiting for offer packs?

Called them today asking when the formal offer and offer pack would be sent - they didn’t really give me a straight answer, not even an approximation 😅
Original post by Anonymous
Called them today asking when the formal offer and offer pack would be sent - they didn’t really give me a straight answer, not even an approximation 😅

Birmingham is like that. They don't give any information out and are a bit disorganised. Don't understand why they can't just tell us.
Reply 11
Hey guys, I’ve received mine at 14:41 so you may receive it today too.
Hey, I received the UCAS offer at the same time but still waiting on the offer pack. Can't wait for the offer holder event :smile:)
i still havent recieved anything apart from the email telling me i got an offer, is anyone in the same position?
Original post by Bouncy6676
i still havent recieved anything apart from the email telling me i got an offer, is anyone in the same position?

The same for my daughter...
Reply 15
Did you not receive 2nd email for offer holders event? It’s online on 5/4/23
Original post by Bee05
Did you not receive 2nd email for offer holders event? It’s online on 5/4/23

Yes, she received the offer holders event email, but no offer through UCAS track
I got my UCAS offer today at around 2:30PM
Received offer pack email at 19:00
Reply 19
Any recommendation on accommodations anyone??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending