The Student Room Group

Semmelweis 2023

Anyone else studying at Semmelweis from Sept 2023 in English?
Reply 1
Original post by lellykellyyy
Anyone else studying at Semmelweis from Sept 2023 in English?

Heyy, got in today for dentistry!
Reply 2
Original post by tp_20
Heyy, got in today for dentistry!

Wait I’m doing dentistry too!! Well done : )
Reply 3
Wait I’m doing dentistry too!! Well done : )

hahaha it was a shock when I found out. I have no idea about visa or housing gonna try figure as much I can in the weekend lmao. Are you from the UK?
Reply 4
Original post by tp_20
hahaha it was a shock when I found out. I have no idea about visa or housing gonna try figure as much I can in the weekend lmao. Are you from the UK?

Yes I’m from the UK!! the visa stuff is so confusing but I have figured out accommodation. I would love to add you to the chat on ig?
Reply 5
Yes I’m from the UK!! the visa stuff is so confusing but I have figured out accommodation. I would love to add you to the chat on ig?

omg samee. yes definitely! im not too sure how the student room works can i message you privately to send my ig?
Reply 6
Original post by tp_20
omg samee. yes definitely! im not too sure how the student room works can i message you privately to send my ig?

Yes Ofc!!
Reply 7
Original post by tp_20

Hey,
I have just done the entrance exam and applied for dentistry as well. Is there a chat thread for people who are going to Semmelweis from the UK?:smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Yas2023
Hey,
I have just done the entrance exam and applied for dentistry as well. Is there a chat thread for people who are going to Semmelweis from the UK?:smile:

This is it I guess lol. Dm me when you hear back so I can add you to the offer holders chat, UK chat and the dentistry chat on insta. Good look!!!
Reply 9
Hi I'm from the UK and I got an offer to study medicine at Semmelweis. Could I be added onto the chat too??
Reply 10
Original post by Brekkerone
Hi I'm from the UK and I got an offer to study medicine at Semmelweis. Could I be added onto the chat too??

Yes!! message me your instagram so I can add you to both. Then someone can add you to the medicine chat :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending