The Student Room Group

Gcses

Next week I will finish all my flashcards for english lit and language,will this be fine regarding GCSES are in two months?Thanks
Original post by ibby_a
Next week I will finish all my flashcards for english lit and language,will this be fine regarding GCSES are in two months?Thanks

Try to do past papers and get used to answering all the questions in exam conditions. You can watch videos for lit and language from Mr Everything English which I find very helpful to boost your confidence with your knowledge as it also gives you useful tips on how to answer each question.
Reply 2
Original post by acolourfulhuman
Try to do past papers and get used to answering all the questions in exam conditions. You can watch videos for lit and language from Mr Everything English which I find very helpful to boost your confidence with your knowledge as it also gives you useful tips on how to answer each question.

Okay, Thanks for your help
Original post by ibby_a

How do you plan to revise? like other than flashcards? Someone already said it but doing past papers can be a life-saver. You can mark them yourself too or ask someone knowledgable to do it. Also you can google predicted papers and do them too

Quick Reply

Latest