The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

AUB accommodation - Home Park or Campus Hall?

Hi all, trying to work out which halls are best out of home park and campus hall. What’s your thoughts?
Hi there! We’re so glad that you’re coming to study with us!

We’ve put together a list of pros for each of the halls below, but the main difference between Campus Halls and Home Park is location. Home Park is based in the middle of town, a short walk from the beach, shops, nightlife, and train station. On the other hand, Campus Halls is right on the doorstep of our creative campus. If you see yourself spending more time on campus (in the studios, resources or library) Campus Halls are probably better suited for your needs. However if you’re more interested in nightlife, events and want to be a bit more connected to what Bournemouth has to offer, Home Park might be the right fit.

Campus Halls
2-minute walk to campus.
Newly built accommodation, modern and fresh!
All ensuite rooms.
24/7 Security and staff.
Safe environment.
Regular community events held in the common room space.
2-minute walk to bus stops.
Secure post boxes.
Laundry rooms.
Secure bike sheds.

Home Park
10-minute walk from the beach!
Situated in a convenient location, close to all local amenities.
5-minute walk to restaurants and supermarkets in Lansdowne.
Excellent common spaces, such as a gym, cinema, and filming space room.
24/7 Staff and security.
Secure post boxes.
Laundry rooms.
Secure bike sheds.
Bus stops to all routes in Bournemouth.

We really hope this helps let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help!

Many thanks,

AUB
Original post by Opensa
Hi all, trying to work out which halls are best out of home park and campus hall. What’s your thoughts?
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey there! I have been at Campus Halls the last year studying the Foundation diploma in Art, Design and Media. If you have any questions in particular feel free to message me - I am one of the Halls reps so can give you and help or information you need if you are still making a decision :smile: It depends a lot on your personal preferences and the things that are most important to you in terms of personal preferences and lifestyle. My instagram is @gguppy if you would like to get in touch! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending