What are you most afraid of?
Original post by noelissocute
What are you most afraid of?

hmmm…not being able to give my husband a family
do you agree to be a honey child

never mind, you already are one- i forgot you told me
Original post by Livelovelaugh17

AWW me too. I have PCOS so receiving a child can be difficult in the future.

Original post by laura_w8

Hi Laura!

I’m so confused 😅
I’m so confused 😅

It was quite a while ago- don't worry about it

aww :frown:

I don’t even know what that means
I don’t even know what that means

Oh. Wrong person then haha
You are stuck in a room after being kidnapped by a madman. There is a window with some rusty bars, a locked steel door, also with some bars to look out of, except these aren’t rusty and cannot be pried off, and a metal bed with a loose scrap of metal that you think can be pried off easily. There is also a chamber pot along with a sink for water. You look outside the bars in the door and see that you are in some sort of complex, but all the other doors in the passageway are unlocked with no-one inside them. You look out the window and see that you are two stories up in what seems to be a forest. There is a conveniently placed water spout right next to your window, although the sheets on your bed also look quite sturdy and long. How do you proceed?
Original post by Huzam001
You are stuck in a room after being kidnapped by a madman. There is a window with some rusty bars, a locked steel door, also with some bars to look out of, except these aren’t rusty and cannot be pried off, and a metal bed with a loose scrap of metal that you think can be pried off easily. There is also a chamber pot along with a sink for water. You look outside the bars in the door and see that you are in some sort of complex, but all the other doors in the passageway are unlocked with no-one inside them. You look out the window and see that you are two stories up in what seems to be a forest. There is a conveniently placed water spout right next to your window, although the sheets on your bed also look quite sturdy and long. How do you proceed?

Now I'm scared lol
Original post by noelissocute
Now I'm scared lol

Lmfaaooo I was just as bored as you lol
What's your biggest goal in life?
Original post by Huzam001

I would try to climb out the window after breaking the rusted bars
Original post by viktorismyplant
What's your biggest goal in life?

To start a family and have a great job

Quick Reply

Latest