The Student Room Group

Where to find AQA English Language Paper 2 Question 2 answers?

Hi I'm revising for my Eng. Lang. P2 exams and Q2 is usually the question where I drop a lot of marks. I find the mark scheme quite vague at what it's looking for and would prefer to look at example answers that fit into the different mark levels, however, all of the answers I have found as of yet have been 8 or 7 mark answers, is there anywhere that I can find answers at all of the different levels and not just the high end of the mark levels. Much appreciated
Original post by cspog
Hi I'm revising for my Eng. Lang. P2 exams and Q2 is usually the question where I drop a lot of marks. I find the mark scheme quite vague at what it's looking for and would prefer to look at example answers that fit into the different mark levels, however, all of the answers I have found as of yet have been 8 or 7 mark answers, is there anywhere that I can find answers at all of the different levels and not just the high end of the mark levels. Much appreciated

Hi, the mark scheme has brief examples for all the different levels. Have you looked at those? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest