The Student Room Group

english language 2023

how did everyone find the exam? i thought it was really nice; just curious as to what people thought of it
As someone who typically sucks at English I thought it was pretty good too!! Do u do AQA? I do and I was so scared they were going to give us something horrid for the writing task at the end, but it turned out to be quite an easy one in the end haha. Also the source they gave us was rlly easy to write about too so quite happy with how it went
Reply 2
It was decent. Praying that paper 2 will be okay as well.
Reply 3
Also, how do you revise for english language paper 2 question 5? Just write a bunch of responses?
Original post by jiungie
Also, how do you revise for english language paper 2 question 5? Just write a bunch of responses?

I’m assuming u do AQA? If so yeah pretty much just practising. See if u can get it marked by ur teacher if ur really struggling or if not u can probably put it on here and someone will look at it (although I doubt the feedback will be as good as it would be coming from a teacher on here but could still be helpful). Also I recommend watching videos by Mr Everything English, Mr Bruff and Mr Salles Teaches English on YouTube for some tips on how to do it. Make sure u know lots of linguistic devices and methods u can use in it too. I also recommend u learn a paragraph structure u can follow. And look at model answers
Reply 5
Original post by user01906002
I’m assuming u do AQA? If so yeah pretty much just practising. See if u can get it marked by ur teacher if ur really struggling or if not u can probably put it on here and someone will look at it (although I doubt the feedback will be as good as it would be coming from a teacher on here but could still be helpful). Also I recommend watching videos by Mr Everything English, Mr Bruff and Mr Salles Teaches English on YouTube for some tips on how to do it. Make sure u know lots of linguistic devices and methods u can use in it too. I also recommend u learn a paragraph structure u can follow. And look at model answers

Yeah I do AQA, thanks for the advice!
Reply 6
Good luck on paper 2!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending