The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Politics and IR- Uni of Manchester

So I’m in my first year at the University of Manchester, studying Politics and International Relations. Is there anybody who is in their second or third year at Manchester, who can tell me how much longer (roughly) the weeks are in second year. I currently have a 9 hour week (6 hours lectures + 3 hours of tutorials).

Thank you!
Reply 1
What grades did you get to study this? Xx
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Hey, sorry for the late reply! I achieved A*AA. but the entry requirements were AAA.
Original post by Hybbb
What grades did you get to study this? Xx
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m in my first year at the University of Manchester, studying Politics and International Relations. Is there anybody who is in their second or third year at Manchester, who can tell me how much longer (roughly) the weeks are in second year. I currently have a 9 hour week (6 hours lectures + 3 hours of tutorials).
Thank you!

Hey sorry I can’t answer your question but I’ve just firmed Manchester for the same course after not receiving my last offer and I was wondering if you could tell me what it’s like? Do you enjoy it? How is the city? How is the teaching? Just overall I’m not feeling super happy about going but I’m trying to be positive, so anyone help would be great, thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending