The Student Room Group

London Summer Accommodation needed

Hey guys, searching for a summer stay (June-August) in any of the Urbanest/Moonraker accommodations in London (City, Westminster, Tower Bridge, etc).
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi I have a room in Urbanest by Tower Hill, looking to rent it out from end of May/start of June until start of September. £299 a week in a 4 person flat (other three are lovely!) Must be a KCL postgrad student. Please let me know if you are interested!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ellajayne14
Hi I have a room in Urbanest by Tower Hill, looking to rent it out from end of May/start of June until start of September. £299 a week in a 4 person flat (other three are lovely!) Must be a KCL postgrad student. Please let me know if you are interested!
Hi sorry I'm not a post-grad student
Original post by User234564
Hey guys, searching for a summer stay (June-August) in any of the Urbanest/Moonraker accommodations in London (City, Westminster, Tower Bridge, etc).

Hi are you still looking?
Reply 4
Original post by gbansal0406
Hi are you still looking?

yes
Reply 5

Would you be able to take over from 13 april to 22 June?
Reply 6
Original post by Anna.tpx
Would you be able to take over from 13 april to 22 June?

Sorry I'm looking for something 22nd June onwards
yes

I have a room available at New Cross dean house. If you are female please message me for more details

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending