The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Offer holder day

Hi, Is attendance of an offer holder day compulsory to secure an offer?
no - an offer holder day is like an open day that's filled with subject-related activities. Once you have your offer, you don't need to secure it by attending, e.g. I got an offer from Uni of Nottingham and didn't attend the offer holder day but still ended up firming it. The main aim is to help you decide which offer you want to firm or insure.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Trollbogey
no - an offer holder day is like an open day that's filled with subject-related activities. Once you have your offer, you don't need to secure it by attending, e.g. I got an offer from Uni of Nottingham and didn't attend the offer holder day but still ended up firming it. The main aim is to help you decide which offer you want to firm or insure.

Thank you. Some unis make the attendance requirement to confirm the offer. But Warwick doesn't explicitly say so, your understanding must be applied.
Ah i see. I’ve weirdly never heard of that being done before so that’s new to me haha. I reckon if there’s no mention of it being required I wouldn’t worry :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest