The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Offer holder days

Has anyone heard anything about offer holder visits yet? Trying to organise a job for the next few months and wondering what Saturdays I need to let my employer know I won't be around.
Reply 1
Original post by milliemayx
Has anyone heard anything about offer holder visits yet? Trying to organise a job for the next few months and wondering what Saturdays I need to let my employer know I won't be around.

Im really disappointed with KCL when it comes to offer holder days, in kIngs apply it shows me that their offer holder days are online and mainly focus on accommodation and accommodation for mandarin students. I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find offer holder day for the course I got an offer for, and i really want to go in to compare to my other unis
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by M1_Z
Im really disappointed with KCL when it comes to offer holder days, in kIngs apply it shows me that their offer holder days are online and mainly focus on accommodation and accommodation for mandarin students. I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find offer holder day for the course I got an offer for, and i really want to go in to compare to my other unis

They do mention that 'a list of offer holder events will be published here soon' on their website, which seems to be implying that there will be more offer holder days to come. Apart from that, I'm as in the dark as you are :redface:
Reply 3
There's an in person offer holder day on the 13th May I think.

Quick Reply

Latest