The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

bristol offer holders day

does anyone know when offer holder days will be for bristol or how we find out about this?
Hi did you find out about this? I may be too late now. I have an offer, I thought I really didn’t need another visit but now feel that I really do!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Hi if you search Bristol Uni Offer Holder day you can select your subject and see the dates for course specific offer holder days, I assume the link to sign up would be in an offer e mail? My daughter is on hold so we are waiting and hoping to hear
Original post by Lola2023
Hi if you search Bristol Uni Offer Holder day you can select your subject and see the dates for course specific offer holder days, I assume the link to sign up would be in an offer e mail? My daughter is on hold so we are waiting and hoping to hear
Thank you. I’ve found it in my deleted. It wasn’t in my offer email but was a subsequent email. I was so sure it was the uni for me to firm that I decided no need to book in for an offer holder day and must have then deleted that email. I hope your daughter hears good news soon, I was on hold too and so were/are so many people I know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending