The Student Room Group

Autism Chatbot Prototype Testing And Questionnaire

Hi All,

I am a Master's student from the Cardiff Metropolitan University who is currently studying Advanced Computer Science.

The title of the project is "Could chatbots increase autism acceptance in the United Kingdom through data scraping".

This will be conducted through a prototype test of the chatbot and the completion of a short questionnaire.

The chatbot aims to try to increase autism acceptance and education in the United Kingdom whilst also being utilised towards educating and signposting British autistic people and parents of autistic individuals to information to increase their wellbeing. Therefore, all you are expected to input are general questions, inquiries and/or misconceptions about autism.

The questionnaire itself is designed to provide your feedback about the chatbot and how you believe/don’t-believe such technologies can increase autism acceptance and wellbeing in the United Kingdom.

It would also be greatly appreciated if you could send this to other people you know as to increase the target population.

The link to the chatbot/questionnaire can be located at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1r2duzextw1el5v/AAB95UTHePyILPyXQ8uKPdNAa?dl=0

*Please note that this only works on Chrome and Edge*

Kindest Regards,
William Thomas

P.S The ethics/consent sheet can be located inside the eduASD folder under B - Consent.docx

P.S.S Here are instructions to help you get started

Step 1: Once you open the dropbox link then you should see a folder called eduASD and a file called A Read me first.docx. To download everything then please click on the download button above these files. This should download a folder called Chatbot. You can save this anywhere.

Step 2: Once it has been downloaded, you may have noticed that this has been saved as a zipped folder. You will need to unzip this by clicking and opening the folder and dragging the eduASD folder and the A Read me first.docx file to any location of your choice.

Step 3: Please open the A Read me first.docx file
(edited 1 year ago)
Sounds like a very interesting project proposal!
I am happy to help! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by tjones474
Sounds like a very interesting project proposal!
I am happy to help! :biggrin:

Thank you so much, really appreciate it. If it is possible then please send this not anybody else you know :smile:
Reply 3
Please note, that this only works on chrome/edge browsers. Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending