The Student Room Group

MSc in Economics as an International Student

Hi!,

I am an international student and am currently holding offers from Durham, Birmingham, Manchester and Bath for the MSc in Economics course. I am waiting to hear back from Warwick, which if I get in it would be my first choice. However, I am kinda struggling with picking between the others as I like all their course structures and am not too picky about the place I end up living in. If anyone has any insights about the teaching (I prefer quant intensive) and how prospective employers view the universities I would appreciate it!

Thank you !!
Hey
If I were to rank these universities based on my limited research, it would be-
1. Warwick
2. Manchester
3. Durham
4. Bath
5. Birmingham

P.S. this is just my opinion based on overall university reputation, employment opportunities and quality of student life. I’m not very sure of the teaching of MSc economics in each uni
Original post by _omsixer_
Hey
If I were to rank these universities based on my limited research, it would be-
1. Warwick
2. Manchester
3. Durham
4. Bath
5. Birmingham

P.S. this is just my opinion based on overall university reputation, employment opportunities and quality of student life. I’m not very sure of the teaching of MSc economics in each uni

I'd agree with this ranking. I've also applied for the same program to Warwick, Manchester and Birmingham as an international student.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending