The Student Room Group

Waitlisted at Imperial College for MSc strategic Marketing

I got waitlisted for MSc Strategic Marketing today and I am an international student so I cant wait till August either. I am so tensed. :")

Any idea when I can hope to receive an update from them? Did I say that I am really tensed? :")))))
Reply 1
Original post by Zazzafras
I got waitlisted for MSc Strategic Marketing today and I am an international student so I cant wait till August either. I am so tensed. :")

Any idea when I can hope to receive an update from them? Did I say that I am really tensed? :")))))
Hii, I have also been put on waitlist. Not sure how long they take to get back. Did you apply to other universities?
Reply 2
Original post by Vasudhaa
Hii, I have also been put on waitlist. Not sure how long they take to get back. Did you apply to other universities?
Yeah I did ! I got admits from Warwick, Bath and Birmingham and waitlisted at UCL and Imperial. What about you?
When did they send you the email for the wait list? Or if you could share the timeline of your app at Imperial thatll be great also. Thanks !
Reply 3
Yeah I did ! I got admits from Warwick, Bath and Birmingham and waitlisted at UCL and Imperial. What about you?
When did they send you the email for the wait list? Or if you could share the timeline of your app at Imperial thatll be great also. Thanks !
That’s great! I got admits from Warwick, Manchester and Durham.
I got the email for the wait list just today itself. I applied on Jan 20th and took my interview in first week Feb. How about you?
Reply 4
That’s great! I got admits from Warwick, Manchester and Durham.
I got the email for the wait list just today itself. I applied on Jan 20th and took my interview in first week Feb. How about you?
Will you be firming any of the other unis? I am thinking of doing so for Warwick in March. What programme did you apply for at Warwick?

I applied at Imperial on 15th Jan and took my interview on 8th February and got waitlisted today, so same ish time as you.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 5
Will you be firming any of the other unis? I am thinking of doing so for Warwick in March. What programme did you apply for at Warwick?

I applied at Imperial on 15th Jan and took my interview on 8th February and got waitlisted today, so same ish time as you.
I am 100% going to reserve my seat at Warwick if I don’t hear back from Imperial in the next two weeks. I applied for the marketing and strategy course at Warwick. How about you?
Also, are Warwick and Imperial both at par according to you? Because I’ve heard really good things about Warwick too but I know Imperial has a slightly better brand value.
Reply 6
I am 100% going to reserve my seat at Warwick if I don’t hear back from Imperial in the next two weeks. I applied for the marketing and strategy course at Warwick. How about you?
Also, are Warwick and Imperial both at par according to you? Because I’ve heard really good things about Warwick too but I know Imperial has a slightly better brand value.
I applied for the same programme at Imperial as well. I really want to get into Imperial, but ;_;

I wouldn't say that Imperial and Warwick are at par w each other. Imperial is better than Warwick, but Warwick is a really good uni as well and is considered as one of the target unis by recruiters alongwith oxbridge, lse, Imperial, lbs and the likes.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 7
I applied for the same programme at Imperial as well. I really want to get into Imperial, but ;_;

I wouldn't say that Imperial and Warwick are at par w each other. Imperial is better than Warwick, but Warwick is a really good uni as well and is considered as one of the target unis by recruiters alongwith oxbridge, lse, Imperial, lbs and the likes.
Yes that’s what I’ve heard too. Do you plan on reserving your seat at Warwick though?
I’m not sure how long Imperial would take to get back with a final decision. I read somewhere that they could make an offer even one week before the start date.
Reply 8
Yes that’s what I’ve heard too. Do you plan on reserving your seat at Warwick though?
I’m not sure how long Imperial would take to get back with a final decision. I read somewhere that they could make an offer even one week before the start date.
Will they do that for internationals also? And yes, I'll be reserving my seat at Warwick in March. Byw, can I contact you in any other platform? It'll be nice to know someone also going to Warwick for the same programme as me haha
Reply 9
Will they do that for internationals also? And yes, I'll be reserving my seat at Warwick in March. Byw, can I contact you in any other platform? It'll be nice to know someone also going to Warwick for the same programme as me haha
I’m not sure, but ideally they should get back to international students on time lol.
hahah yes sure, does LinkedIn work? Also, where are you from?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 10
I’m not sure, but ideally they should get back to international students on time lol.
hahah yes sure, does LinkedIn work? I go by the name Vasudha Oberoi. Also, where are you from?
Unfortunately I am facing an issue with linkedin and I cant connect with anyone on there :") Can you dm me here? Because I cant, idk why. I am from India. You?
Unfortunately I am facing an issue with linkedin and I cant connect with anyone on there :") Can you dm me here? Because I cant, idk why. I am from India. You?
I am also from India. It’s not letting me send you a dm here ☹️ How about you try sending me one?
I am also from India. It’s not letting me send you a dm here ☹️ How about you try sending me one?
Ahh I just realised you can’t dm me too. Read your message again. Do you want to connect on Instagram/Facebook? Lol
Reply 13
Ahh I just realised you can’t dm me too. Read your message again. Do you want to connect on Instagram/Facebook? Lol
You have reddit?
You have reddit?
I don’t :frown:
Reply 15
Do you have any other socials beside insta and fb?
Reply 16
I dm'd you here btw. Somehow its letting me do so today 💀
Reply 17
I tried dm’ing you too but I’m not sure if you received my message. Let’s connect on Snapchat, my id is vasuuu7
Yes I got your message
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending