The Student Room Group

Warwick MSc Finance

I recently got an offer, and I'm interested in knowing how it places in IBD and Asset Management (I'm fine with working at boutiques). I've also applied to LSE and Cambridge, but still haven't heard back from them.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
May I know how long it took for you to receive the offer? Is there any interview?
Original post by Boya4
May I know how long it took for you to receive the offer? Is there any interview?

Hi, it took me 2 months. No, they didn't conduct an interview.
Reply 3
Hi, @Irishgirl269, congrats on receiving the offer. I’m soon to be apply once semesters over. Any chance you could give abit of information of your self? Like what uni you go do? Course? Grade etc. just weighing up on whether I get in or not for the same course. I’ll still apply either way. Much appreciated
Original post by adam56
Hi, @Irishgirl269, congrats on receiving the offer. I’m soon to be apply once semesters over. Any chance you could give abit of information of your self? Like what uni you go do? Course? Grade etc. just weighing up on whether I get in or not for the same course. I’ll still apply either way. Much appreciated

Hi, sure. I'm currently completing my bachelor's abroad (top 3 business school in the country, but it's a non-target in the UK), majoring in finance. I have a 3.8+ CGPA, and multiple extracurriculars + one relevant internship. Have a bit of work experience too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending