The Student Room Group

MSc Business& Finance at Warwick or MSc Finance at Others?

This poll is closed

MSc Business& Finance at Warwick or MSc Finance at Others?

WBS 100%
Durham 0%
Lancaster 0%
Henley 0%
Edinburgh0%
Total votes: 4
Hi,

I am currently applying for an MSc in Finance
I have offers from
- MSc Business& Finance at Warwick
- MSc Finance at Reading (Henley Business School), Lancaster, U of Exeter and, Durham
*still waiting for MSc finance at U of Edinburgh

Appreciate any insights and advice on which uni to go for, especially advice onwhich uni would be more beneficial/attractive to employers. My perspective is that WBS is well-rank. Intending to go into consulting at big 4 or tier 2 consulting firms.

I would appreciate any help regarding this subject, thank you!
I have applied to similar courses as you. Haven't got any admits yet since I only recently submitted my applications. If I were you, I'd definitely go with WBS and keep Durham my second choice and Lancaster/Exeter as 3rd depending on location and social life preferences.

If you look at Master in Finance FT rankings and QS rankings, it's a bit different from my personal preferences but WBS still remains on top. I'm haven't heard any good things about Reading, just the fact that it's close to London.

Also, I just got rejection from Manchester, so I'm a bit worried about whether I'll get an admit or not, if you don't mind, can you DM me your application profile (Maybe your resume) so I can decide whether I should apply to some more universities or not.
Reply 2
Your case is exactly the same as mine. I accepted MSc Business and finance from warwick business school
Reply 3
I do have one query though. Do you think the MSc Finance Course in Warwick is a better option as compared to MSc Business and Finance? And does the course difference make a big difference in the eyes of employers?
Reply 4
Original post by adibhu1
Your case is exactly the same as mine. I accepted MSc Business and finance from warwick business school

Hey, can you share me your profile please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending