The Student Room Group

Gcse Spanish AQA

Hi, I have my Spanish (AQA) oral exams in about 2 weeks and I have done no revision. What would you recommend I should do? Revision materials, example sentences etc.
Thanks
Have you made the speaking cards for the three themes?
Reply 2
Original post by bts_army.1717
Hi, I have my Spanish (AQA) oral exams in about 2 weeks and I have done no revision. What would you recommend I should do? Revision materials, example sentences etc.
Thanks

Here are a few things I would recommend you do:
1) Go onto AQA and find the list of vocabulary that you need to learn for the exam. If you can't learn the vocab with just that use an app like quizlet to help you learn it. It's best to use other people's quizlets and hope they are accurate.
2) Do some past papers in test conditions. Get a friend to ask you some of the conversation question.
3) Get some stock phrases down.
Here are a few:
Cuando era pequena(~on n) me gustaba... (when i was younger i liked to) this is an example of the imperfect tense.
Me gustaría cambiar esta situación para la gente de México (this is using the condition tense (here you are saying you would like something to happen) - i would like to change this situation for the people of mexico.

You probably have already had the oral exam but if not I hope this helps.
Reply 3
Original post by _user_
Here are a few things I would recommend you do:
1) Go onto AQA and find the list of vocabulary that you need to learn for the exam. If you can't learn the vocab with just that use an app like quizlet to help you learn it. It's best to use other people's quizlets and hope they are accurate.
2) Do some past papers in test conditions. Get a friend to ask you some of the conversation question.
3) Get some stock phrases down.
Here are a few:
Cuando era pequena(~on n) me gustaba... (when i was younger i liked to) this is an example of the imperfect tense.
Me gustaría cambiar esta situación para la gente de México (this is using the condition tense (here you are saying you would like something to happen) - i would like to change this situation for the people of mexico.

You probably have already had the oral exam but if not I hope this helps.

Yeah, I have done it now. But thanks so much for the help, I really appreciate it.
Reply 4
Original post by bts_army.1717
Yeah, I have done it now. But thanks so much for the help, I really appreciate it.

No problem! I hope it went well!!

Quick Reply

Latest