The Student Room Group

GCSE Spanish

anyone know the structure of gcse Spanish AQA?
i have not had a single lesson/intervention on Spanish yet there are less than 2 months till GCSE and Spanish is one of my first exams........... i have been put on higher as was born in Spain and i am fluent but i cant find anything on how the general conversation in the exam plays out.
k.. I have a feeling you do this as a home language thing so thats why you did not have any lessons.. am I right? If so, I think you should go to Spanish teacher and let them explain it more.

In my skl for AQA they let us choose a theme that we would do as our general conversation. For the theme we choose they gave us questions they could ask us from it like way before the exam starts and you can revise it.. this means you would be ready 4 the general conversation part.

I am not sure if u know the themes of Spanish idk how it works in urs but the themes are

Theme 1 - Identity and Culture

Theme 2- Local, national, international and global areas of interest

Theme 3 - Current and future study and employment

To see the topics that are in each here is a link:
AQA | Spanish | Subject content | Themes

So the other 2 that you did not pick would either be your photocard, or roleplay and some questions on them would come as a surprise questions in your general conversation

I hope I explained it well,
Any questions feel free to ask xx
Reply 2
Original post by koolkhad
k.. I have a feeling you do this as a home language thing so thats why you did not have any lessons.. am I right? If so, I think you should go to Spanish teacher and let them explain it more.
In my skl for AQA they let us choose a theme that we would do as our general conversation. For the theme we choose they gave us questions they could ask us from it like way before the exam starts and you can revise it.. this means you would be ready 4 the general conversation part.
I am not sure if u know the themes of Spanish idk how it works in urs but the themes are

Theme 1 - Identity and Culture

Theme 2- Local, national, international and global areas of interest

Theme 3 - Current and future study and employment

To see the topics that are in each here is a link:
AQA | Spanish | Subject content | Themes
So the other 2 that you did not pick would either be your photocard, or roleplay and some questions on them would come as a surprise questions in your general conversation
I hope I explained it well,
Any questions feel free to ask xx
you explained it really well, thank you for replying you really helped me understand it more. Thank you for your time <3
Original post by tystopi
you explained it really well, thank you for replying you really helped me understand it more. Thank you for your time <3
ywccc!! Im glad I could help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending