The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Lcc 2023 !!

hellooo !! I'm looking to go to ual LCC this year and was just wondering if anyone else was looking for others who are going there too :smile:)
(edited 1 year ago)
hi I have applied to LCC Foundation for 2023, they have acknowledged but haven't heard any thing from that point. May I ask what subject are you apply to?
Original post by niaaa___
hellooo !! I'm looking to go to ual LCC this year and was just wondering if anyone else was looking for others who are going there too :smile:)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Miranda03
hi I have applied to LCC Foundation for 2023, they have acknowledged but haven't heard any thing from that point. May I ask what subject are you apply to?

i applied to media communications. my application went through in early november so that may be a reason as to why yours may be taking so long?
i applied to media communications. my application went through in early november so that may be a reason as to why yours may be taking so long?

all right, I will wait for a bit longer, thank you for ur help
Original post by Miranda03

Hey, I applied to LCC foundation too (preparation for screen media and design) I’m an international student, sent my portfolio at around 20th feb and just got an offer yesterday

hellooo too( •̀ ω •́ )✧
Im an international student, who received a conditional offer for BA game art last month,
just want to say Hi to everybody ovo
(and trying to find if anyone else applies this subject haha)
BTW, does anybody know how long will the conditional offer turn unconditional after uploading the documents it requires ovo?

Yepp, I am looking to go to LCC for film practice (BA hons) this year !! Anyone else doing the same course ???
Reply 7
Going to LCC for Graphic and Media Design! Look forward to seeing all of you later this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending