The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL MA - No Response

Hey guys, Posting here to find some help. I still have not received an offer letter from UAL (LCC) even though my portal says unconditional offer since June. It is almost August now. I recently found out I did not receive the 50k scholarship for international students and every other funding option is asking for proof of admission.

I don't know why UAL is specifically not replying to any queries and has not sent me an official offer letter with all the important details even though it has been 2 months. I have asked a relative to call them through their numbers on the website but no one is picking up.

If anyone else is in the same boat please let me know. Or if any UK based student can let me know of a specific number I can call them on (LCC) then I would really appreciate it.

Very tired and anxious after waiting for so long and now I might lose my chance as without funding I can not apply for my visa and without an offer letter, I can not apply for funding.
Hello! I applied to join a LCC MA in 2022/23 and got an unconditional offer, but asked for a deferral for 2023/24. They ended up changing my offer to conditional as my English test expired. I took another test in February and uploaded my results on the portal in March, but I still have no answers from them!

I don't know what is causing all this delay on their part, I just know that I lose hope every day. My country representatives sent an email last week to say that UAL had finished issuing the CAS to all pre-degree students, while undergraduates were only starting to receive theirs. In the email, they even said that they "expect the same to happen for graduate students soon".

In my case, I don't even have an update on my offer, much less the CAS. It's been such a stressful experience, especially as an international student. I'm really worried, since I have not only the visa but many other bureaucracies to deal with. So frustrating!

I also did not receive the 50k scholarship (I don't know if not having an unconditional offer impacted the result in any way) and now I am really anxious to know the outcome for the 7k scholarship :s-smilie:

I wrote it here just to show you that you are not alone. Hope it all works out in the end for us!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
You guys are definitely not alone, I'm also in a desperate situation about the CAS and other processes, since I know the UK embassy in my country is taking like a month to issue visas. It's so frustrating :frown:
Hello! Just to let you know that they updated my offer from conditional to unconditional on Sunday and I received my CAS statement this morning! How about you guys?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! Just to let you know that they updated my offer from conditional to unconditional on Sunday and I received my CAS statement this morning! How about you guys?

How long did it take UAL from the time you uploaded the required documents for an unconditional offer until you received your CAS? I am also scared of the time the embassy take to issue visas :frown:
Well, they surely took their sweet time. I uploaded the required documents back in March, but they only changed my offer to unconditional last Sunday (July 30). Today (August 2) I received my CAS. Where are you guys from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending