The Student Room Group

Junior Maths Challenge - What Content Do I Need To Know?

I've done a bunch of past papers, I'm just wondering if there's any content I can study that can help with the questions?
Original post by EnigmaChess
I've done a bunch of past papers, I'm just wondering if there's any content I can study that can help with the questions?

It's about application and problem solving - there's nothing outside the National Curriculum to learn
Original post by Muttley79
It's about application and problem solving - there's nothing outside the National Curriculum to learn

Okay, thank you.

start doing the c1 questions on isaac physics. It's a free website made by Cambridge university, for Maths and Science. Start working your way through the maths qus, and you'll be in a very good position for the JMC, and olympiads in the future.
Original post by jaal.0man
start doing the c1 questions on isaac physics. It's a free website made by Cambridge university, for Maths and Science. Start working your way through the maths qus, and you'll be in a very good position for the JMC, and olympiads in the future.

Thank you so much.
Original post by jaal.0man

No, not necessary
Thank you so much.

It's wrong advice - I'm a UKMT volunteer!

Thank you for this resource.

Quick Reply

Latest