The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Minimum entry requirements

Hi guys
I’m applying for speech and language therapy courses in 2024. Since 2023 A level grades deflated hugely, Will universities drop minimum entry requirements for 2024.
Also another point I have is about Manchester university, do Manchester university tend to give aspirational offers for people who don’t qualify for contextual offers, especially for courses as competitive as speech therapy, but it was available through clearing this year
Thank you
Original post by Speechie_06
Hi guys
I’m applying for speech and language therapy courses in 2024. Since 2023 A level grades deflated hugely, Will universities drop minimum entry requirements for 2024.
Also another point I have is about Manchester university, do Manchester university tend to give aspirational offers for people who don’t qualify for contextual offers, especially for courses as competitive as speech therapy, but it was available through clearing this year
Thank you

Hi there :hi:
I'm not too sure about this so I've moved your thread into the university of manchester so you can get a few more replies
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Thank you
Original post by Speechie_06
Hi guys
Thank you

If entry requirements are lowered it won't be a large drop, it might be a grade or two - but that's just speculation at the moment.

The standard offer they advertise on their website will be what they expect for everyone, and contextual offers will be underneath this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending