The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach - Reserve List July 2023

Anyone else been successful but placed on the reserve list?

Scroll to see replies

How long did you wait for interview scores?
Reply 2
Original post by Brookvale77
How long did you wait for interview scores?

3 and half weeks approximately
Reply 3
I received an email stating I had been placed on the reserve list, interested to see what people's score were?
Reply 4
Original post by Barrya84
I received an email stating I had been placed on the reserve list, interested to see what people's score were?

24- Black Country . You?
Reply 5
Original post by Kamdam

2 weeks exactly, score of 27, Edinburgh area.
Reply 6
Original post by Neillybhoy
2 weeks exactly, score of 27, Edinburgh area.

That’s a good score, hopefully you’ll get an offer soon.
Reply 7
Original post by Kamdam
24- Black Country . You?

28- Falkirk
Reply 8
24 - South East
Reply 9

24 - Scotland area -
Do you know if we have any change to get an offer in 6 months ?
Reply 10
Original post by EvaS75
24 - Scotland area -
Do you know if we have any change to get an offer in 6 months ?

Depends if vacancies become available in the areas we applied for I guess. I did read somewhere that they extended the reserve list for some people recently too.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Kamdam

Me! Do you have any news ?
I saw another application for Edinburgh / Musselburgh/Dalkeith for the same position .
22 vacancies .
Do we need to apply again ?
Reply 12
Original post by EvaS75
Me! Do you have any news ?
I saw another application for Edinburgh / Musselburgh/Dalkeith for the same position .
22 vacancies .
Do we need to apply again ?

I haven't heard anything since being put on the reserve list, I did however contact recruitment as there was positions in an are near me that wasn't one of my choices, I asked if I could include the area and was told I would need to apply for the job for that area as it can't be added to my original application.
Reply 13
I haven't heard anything since being put on the reserve list, I did however contact recruitment as there was positions in an are near me that wasn't one of my choices, I asked if I could include the area and was told I would need to apply for the job for that area as it can't be added to my original application.

Thanks B for you answer . So, we need to do
the whole application process again or just wait 😯
Hopefully the list would be extended- even because 2 months are gone.

Hi mine was 24 and been told today I’ve been put on reserve list. Not sure why as they’ve advertised for the same work coach roles again. If there are positions available why am I on a reserve list. Doesn’t make sense.
Hi
Ive today received an email saying I’ve been put on the reserve list for work coach role, my score was 24. Anyway, I’ve just seen work coach roles advertised again for the locations I’d requested. I don’t understand why I’m on a reserve list when there are clearly positions to be filled for the areas I requested. This makes no logical sense.

Has anybody else had this? I’d appreciate your thoughts, guys?
Original post by xcuriouser
24 - South East

24 - West Mids.

Annoying, after being put on reserve list they’ve advertised for same location again for same roles. This makes no sense. Why put me on reserve list when they are still advertising. I’m confused.
Reply 17
Hi guys did you guys got an offer or you are still on the reserve list ? Thanks
Reply 18
24 manchester, placed on reserve list and don't know if they would actually offer me anything as there's high demand for work coach jobs for DWP in manchester and i was told there will be more of the same roles advertised in DEC 2023.
Reply 19
Original post by jadaraque
24 manchester, placed on reserve list and don't know if they would actually offer me anything as there's high demand for work coach jobs for DWP in manchester and i was told there will be more of the same roles advertised in DEC 2023.

I was in reserve list for 2 months . I think they will contact you . Especially because it is a job with a high turnover .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending