The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Will I be granted entry even though my results have dropped?

I've applied for Architecture at the University of Manchester and will be firming it as my first choice. They require AAA for A levels and so were my predicted grades. They've given me a condition of AAA. If I happen to obtain AAB, will they still take me? since i've firmed the choice?
They can still choose to, but it depends on whether they have places after processing the results of other offer holders.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Lots of factors in play. If more than the number of applicants who have been offered a place accept Manchester as first choice then they can be a bit choosy about who they let in if grades are missed. If applications are down then they will be more willing to accept people who miss the grades. Usually, universities will be supportive if you are out by one grade.
Isnt the Manchester School of Architecture lol Ike one of the best architecture schools in the country tho? Hmmm
ohh okay. thanks!
Original post by mike23mike
Lots of factors in play. If more than the number of applicants who have been offered a place accept Manchester as first choice then they can be a bit choosy about who they let in if grades are missed. If applications are down then they will be more willing to accept people who miss the grades. Usually, universities will be supportive if you are out by one grade.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending