The Student Room Group

Higher level study group?

I've heard a good way to improve grades is to study/talk to people with higher grades than you. So I thought it'd be a good ides to start some sort of study group for students who are getting higher grades.

That's not to say that people who have lower grades can't join too, because the whole point is to share ideas and improve academically.

If anyone's interested just reply here. I do AQA English lit and language, AQA science and Edexcel maths (along w other subjects too ofc).
Reply 1
oh hello :') just saw this, quite a nice idea :biggrin:
Original post by ariekeam
I've heard a good way to improve grades is to study/talk to people with higher grades than you. So I thought it'd be a good ides to start some sort of study group for students who are getting higher grades.

That's not to say that people who have lower grades can't join too, because the whole point is to share ideas and improve academically.

If anyone's interested just reply here. I do AQA English lit and language, AQA science and Edexcel maths (along w other subjects too ofc).

Hi! Which english literature texts do you do?
Reply 3
Original post by 18moosae

I'm doing Lord of The Flies and Macbeth I think

Edit : I'm not really sure because I'm currently only in Year 9 ( although we have started most of our GCSE subjects ) and the teacher hasn't talked us through the whole course
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Original post by 18moosae

I do Macbeth, A Christmas Carol, An Inspector Calls and the Power and Conflict anthology!
Original post by ariekeam

I would love to join however I am currently in year 9 and picking my options. Maybe in a few months?🤔
Reply 6
Original post by Cyprus88
I would love to join however I am currently in year 9 and picking my options. Maybe in a few months?🤔

ayyy hello fellow Year 9 here :')

Quick Reply

Latest