The Student Room Group

can u plagurise in english liturature

Hi , use quizlet and some other websites to take note for english, however I'm scared the exam board is going to fail me, if they scan the papers for plagurism or ai detector , so I wanted to know if it was plagurism to take notes form other people and use them in my exam
Original post by Kate190
Hi , use quizlet and some other websites to take note for english, however I'm scared the exam board is going to fail me, if they scan the papers for plagurism or ai detector , so I wanted to know if it was plagurism to take notes form other people and use them in my exam

I'm not quite sure. There are some websites that can check for plagiarism, maybe they can help, but idk how correct they are
Reply 2
Original post by Kate190

Hey, I highly recommend you to try Netus AI paraphrasing tool. I recently used this tool for my school work and it saved me a lot of time. Netus AI also has a great tool which is called Cowriter. This tool contains ai detection & ai bypasser in the same window which I find very comfortable to use for my assignments. They also gave me free credits just for signing up if you wish you can also try it out.
Here's a link https://netus.ai/

Quick Reply

Latest