The Student Room Group

English equivalency test

Hello all, has anyone done english equivalency test from ETS. what type of questions do they ask? And can anyone tell me what unseen poems they have asked? Thank you
Reply 1
If you can share your experience will be much appreciated x
Reply 2
Original post by srrttyy
If you can share your experience will be much appreciated x

I passed it and they are quite helpful. Article I was asked was 'charity begins from home'. In option the letter they asked was ' write a letter your views in the newspaper about the talent show like x factor' .we can choose any talent show. Poems were ' the road not taken' by Robert frost and second one was ' 'stopping the woods on a snowy evening' . Both the open were written by Robert Frost. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Reply 3
Original post by mona.patel
I passed it and they are quite helpful. Article I was asked was 'charity begins from home'. In option the letter they asked was ' write a letter your views in the newspaper about the talent show like x factor' .we can choose any talent show. Poems were ' the road not taken' by Robert frost and second one was ' 'stopping the woods on a snowy evening' . Both the open were written by Robert Frost. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Hi did you do this with A star equivalency?
Reply 4
Original post by MrsT2019!
Hi did you do this with A star equivalency?

No with equivalency testing centre

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending