The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

London metropolitan math test

Don't worry about test it is very easy you can clear it.You should practice gcse questions it is available on Google.
Reply 1
Hi, have you taken the test at London Met? I have mine this month, I have no clue what to expect.
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Yes i pass in math test
Original post by ALC2023
Hi, have you taken the test at London Met? I have mine this month, I have no clue what to expect.

Just practice gcse questions
Questions that they asked me
Temperature
+×÷-
Distance speed question
Percentage
Reply 5
Original post by Saniyaindorewala
Questions that they asked me
Temperature
+×÷-
Distance speed question
Percentage

Oh wow thanks for replying, it was London Metropolitan yeah? So no trig, no volume questions with PI formulas and stuff? How long is the test? It’s on line right?
Reply 6
Original post by Saniyaindorewala
Yes i pass in math test

What’s the type of question because I have exam on Tuesday please
Reply 7
Original post by Hawraa9999
What’s the type of question because I have exam on Tuesday please

There’s 39 questions, all GCSE material and on BBC bitesize. I suggest you revise speed distance time, mode medium and mean, simplifying formulas to their simplest form and fractions, the rest is fairly easy if you have a fair level of maths ability. The exam is an hour long and you can scroll up and down so do all the questions you find easy then use remaining time to try the harder ones. It’s all multiple choice. Hope that helps.
Reply 8
is this test for students wanting to study mathematics? or already in?
Reply 9
Original post by ifti2412
is this test for students wanting to study mathematics? or already in?

It’s for anyone who hasn’t got formal math and English gcse or equivalent, as this is an entry requirement for all students

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending