The Student Room Group

Finance and Banking Apprenticeships

Hello,

Please could anyone let me know which firms are taking in students post A- level in Finance/ Banking now?

I am looking to start in late August/ September.

I have tried in a few places but none of them are hiring now (which I assume is due to the current economic situation).

Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you and Best Regards,
EconTrader
Reply 1
It’s very late in the year to apply for these things, usually offers have already been made now for Sept intake. Positions usually open up August - Dec for the next years Septembers intake.

Search “Investment 2020” they do a lot of internships and apprenticeships for banking and finance. Also look at the opening times for post a-level positions at specific firms. Eg JP Morgan
Reply 2
Original post by Cdhelp
It’s very late in the year to apply for these things, usually offers have already been made now for Sept intake. Positions usually open up August - Dec for the next years Septembers intake.

Search “Investment 2020” they do a lot of internships and apprenticeships for banking and finance. Also look at the opening times for post a-level positions at specific firms. Eg JP Morgan

Oh is it, I was not aware that I am so late in applying. Thank you for letting me know.

I will check it out, thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending