The Student Room Group

Finance/Banking Apprenticeships

I am currently a college student predicted AAB for Maths, Business and Computer science at A-Levels. I have already applied to uni's for finance and/or accounting degrees, however i would much prefer an apprenticeship role, for the past month i have searched for many apprenticeships and applied to around 15, however i am not sure about some of the roles such as audit/ accounting in general as im not sure it will interest me. I am aware of companies like schroders, lloyds, hsbc and so on, however i cannot find any apprenticeships that they have posted. Does anyone know when they will post their apprenticeships and/or any other companies that are offering apprenticeships in this sector?

- Just for reference i have alrady applied to UBS, Bank of America, Bank of England, Santander, JPM, GMS and some other firms.
Original post by MaxA06
I am currently a college student predicted AAB for Maths, Business and Computer science at A-Levels. I have already applied to uni's for finance and/or accounting degrees, however i would much prefer an apprenticeship role, for the past month i have searched for many apprenticeships and applied to around 15, however i am not sure about some of the roles such as audit/ accounting in general as im not sure it will interest me. I am aware of companies like schroders, lloyds, hsbc and so on, however i cannot find any apprenticeships that they have posted. Does anyone know when they will post their apprenticeships and/or any other companies that are offering apprenticeships in this sector?
- Just for reference i have alrady applied to UBS, Bank of America, Bank of England, Santander, JPM, GMS and some other firms.

How are you getting on? Received any offers at all??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending