The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Shrubhill Accommodation Edinburgh

Hi,

I just got a place at shrubhill in Edinburgh but this was my last choice 😩 I know it sounds silly but I really hate the green interior can anyone please advise if you are able to say take your own chair an curtains instead of the ones they give you?

Thanks very much.
Reply 1
Original post by Cerysxxx3435536
Hi,

I just got a place at shrubhill in Edinburgh but this was my last choice 😩 I know it sounds silly but I really hate the green interior can anyone please advise if you are able to say take your own chair an curtains instead of the ones they give you?

Thanks very much.

hi omg i got put into shrubhill too!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Cerysxxx3435536
Hi,

Thanks very much.

Yeah as long as you return the room to the state its original state at the end of the year and even then they're pretty lax about it. I had a huge armchair for most of the year and that was fine. The only thing I would say with your curtains is beware of mould. In the room inspections pretty much the only thing they seem to care about is windowsill mould growth which your curtains could affect. But crack your window once or twice a week and you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending