The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

2024 Edinburgh computer science and engineering

Why am I not hearing anything back from Edinburgh? I applied October I have 44 predicted IB points and have done physics competitions through high school. I am starting to get worried...
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Why am I not hearing anything back from Edinburgh? I applied October I have 44 predicted IB points and have done physics competitions through high school. I am starting to get worried...
I meant to say Computer science and physics
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
In the same boat, applied Oct, nothing yet.
Reply 3
Same
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1

They are probably waiting to send my answer first 😀 Also applied in October, since then radio silence
Original post by Meskhot
They are probably waiting to send my answer first 😀 Also applied in October, since then radio silence

Any new updates?
Reply 6
Original post by bloomings
Any new updates?

Yes, I emailed, they will send the decisions to internationals at the end of the month... 🙄
Original post by Meskhot
Yes, I emailed, they will send the decisions to internationals at the end of the month... 🙄
Oh ok thanks for letting me know.
Original post by Meskhot

Or thanks! Is it the same for all courses or only for CS?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Or thanks! Is it the same for all courses or only for CS?

no idea, only asked for myself
Original post by Meskhot
no idea, only asked for myself

Which course did you apply to?
Original post by iPhone15Pro
Which course did you apply to?

CS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending