The Student Room Group

Spanish Edexcel A-level Notes?? <3

hia!
I am almost at the end of year 12 and currently struggling with resources available for spanish a-level. does anyone have any they can give me? anything would be appreciated (i'm doing edexcel but seriously anything would help).
thank you x
try going on the TES website (usually for teachers) and see what you can find. It's free to register and super useful. Also, controversially, I have found you can input any question in spanish into chat gpt and it gives fab answers. This is useful for the oral topics and essays on books and films!
Reply 2
Original post by alspals2006
hia!
I am almost at the end of year 12 and currently struggling with resources available for spanish a-level. does anyone have any they can give me? anything would be appreciated (i'm doing edexcel but seriously anything would help).
thank you x

I've got complete flash cards on sub-theme 1, then I did a bit on mundo laboral, then I gave up and got reaction to immigration in my speaking exam but it still went fine.
anyone have resources for volver or bodas de sangre pls? my school went through it quite quick so i don't really get it? any help would be very useful, thank you
Reply 4
Original post by M1_Z
I've got complete flash cards on sub-theme 1, then I did a bit on mundo laboral, then I gave up and got reaction to immigration in my speaking exam but it still went fine.

are they on quizlet? any link sharing would be amazing! also maybe we could use this thread as a resource sharer! i'll upload some of my notes on here x
Reply 5
are they on quizlet? any link sharing would be amazing! also maybe we could use this thread as a resource sharer! i'll upload some of my notes on here x

Its on flash cards i did. I can put those up if you want. Im finally done with Spanish so will start burning everything soon, so if there's anything you need ask soon.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by M1_Z
Its on flash cards i did. I can put those up if you want. Im finally done with Spanish so will start burning everything soon, so if there's anything you need ask soon.

which board did you do? and also which questions were asked in your writing paper?
Reply 7
Original post by M1_Z

also do you have any notes you can share for the speaking exam? and any tips for the irp? (also would you be able to read through mine and give me any advice?). finally any help with the written exam would be so so helpful! i have my mocks next week and i'm fully stressing!! xx
Reply 8
which board did you do? and also which questions were asked in your writing paper?

im edexcel, translation was bless. i did el coronel no tiene quien le escriba and la lengua de las mariposas
Reply 9
also do you have any notes you can share for the speaking exam? and any tips for the irp? (also would you be able to read through mine and give me any advice?). finally any help with the written exam would be so so helpful! i have my mocks next week and i'm fully stressing!! xx

I can show you my irp, and all I did in the end was notes on sub theme 1 and some on 2
Reply 10

for the written exam, note that alot of the marks are for use of language and how good it is and its variety and use of reflexes and subj and so on, don't stress if you don't know your stuff, I didn't. My teacher just plugged me with all the notes needed and one the thing I decided to revise ' social context' came up today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending