The Student Room Group

About University of Liverpool and it's course Msc in Business analytics

I am confused about university of Liverpool... I have received an offer from the university for MSc in Business analytics and big data science course. I have query about reputation of university. Is it worth going there? Like after graduating from UoL what is reputation of a graduate in job market all over the world, will it be easy to find job after completing from this uni? I have heard that their student support is not good, so is this correct? Does university provide best quality of education and practical learning ? And lastlt how is the city of Liverpool their lifestyle, culture and crowd?

So by choosing university of liverpool and from grauadting there will I land into safer job positon for my career in UK or all over the world?
Original post by Prince Karia
I am confused about university of Liverpool... I have received an offer from the university for MSc in Business analytics and big data science course. I have query about reputation of university. Is it worth going there? Like after graduating from UoL what is reputation of a graduate in job market all over the world, will it be easy to find job after completing from this uni? I have heard that their student support is not good, so is this correct? Does university provide best quality of education and practical learning ? And lastlt how is the city of Liverpool their lifestyle, culture and crowd?

So by choosing university of liverpool and from grauadting there will I land into safer job positon for my career in UK or all over the world?

Hi there,

In general the University of Liverpool is thought of as a very high-quality University, as part of the Russel group of University it is within the group of 'research intensive' Universities in the UK. This means the teaching and research is of high quality, the outcomes for employment within data science course is very high given that these skills are in high demand in many sectors of the economy, therefore I would imagine this is a good course for you to study in terms of employment following completion of your course.

The city great to live in, in terms of living costs it is one of the cheapest cities in the UK, and had amazing cultural experiences, nightlife and other things to do. If there is anything specific you would like to know about I can let you know further :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending