The Student Room Group

Business analytics

Hello people
So i want to pursue msc in business analytics i just want to know future scope everyone’s perspective on this course job related things and any-other thing that i should know before pursing this course
Original post by Shubhampagar
Hello people
So i want to pursue msc in business analytics i just want to know future scope everyone’s perspective on this course job related things and any-other thing that i should know before pursing this course

Hey there @Shubhampagar

I've done some little research for you on Business Analytics job perspectives. Prospects.com is a really good website for research on job prospects by degrees. I have used this website a few times and have recommended it to my friends as well. They have a nice job profile for Business Analysts' jobs. You can find the profile here. Indeed also did a really in-depth look at the use of the business analytics degree here. I would also suggest having a look through LinkedIn and looking at Business Analytics type posts. I also suggest contacting the careers and employability team at your university of choice for a quick discussion on jobs related to the course.

I hope this helps. All the best!

- Dennis :biggrin: (PhD Air Transport Management student)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending