The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL camberwell accommodation

Got an unconditional to study creative computing at UAL this sept but unsure of what halls to apply for. Gardens house looks like the best, any recommendations ?
Original post by veryevilfred
Got an unconditional to study creative computing at UAL this sept but unsure of what halls to apply for. Gardens house looks like the best, any recommendations ?

I've been to a couple of tours for Camberwell (going for BA Illustration) and gardens house is nice and modern but the rooms are quite narrow and small. I'm going to portland house as my first choice bc its right next to camberwell like gardens house but the rooms are much bigger. The portland house building is older obviously but that doesn't really bother me.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hello, I've also got an offer from creative computing! I choose Gardens House as the No.1 choice.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by rollingbb8
Hello, I've also got an offer from creative computing! I choose Gardens House as the No.1 choice.

ah nice what’s your instagram @ ?
Reply 4
rollingbb8! : )

ah nice what’s your instagram @ ?
Reply 5

I went for Garden House as it just looked more modern. Archwood was realll nice, but the area was yikes(because its deeper into peckham) Portland looked okay but dated. I’m also studying at the undergrad course this sep so hopefully i’ll see you there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending