The Student Room Group

Charityworks Graduate Scheme 2023

Hiya, haven't seen a thread for this scheme, just wondering if anyone has applied? Or anyone got their group assessment soon?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I've also applied! I had my group assessment a couple weeks ago. Haven't heard anything back but I guess they're reviewing them rn?
Reply 2
Original post by MissyBlue
Hi, I've also applied! I had my group assessment a couple weeks ago. Haven't heard anything back but I guess they're reviewing them rn?

Yea hopefully we'll hear back next week for it, cause interviews are soon. How do you think your group assessment went? feel like its so hard to judge how it went
Reply 3
Original post by bunny2
Yea hopefully we'll hear back next week for it, cause interviews are soon. How do you think your group assessment went? feel like its so hard to judge how it went

Fingers crossed we find out soon and all goes well! (:

I know it was soo hard to tell how it went!! I wasn't sure what to expect but I think it went okay- really depended on the dynamic of the others on the call though, but I think we worked well together?? who knows lol. Hope yours went well!
Reply 4
Has anyone heard back about whether they're through to interview? I got an email on Friday saying that they've been having tech issues and we'd hear from them next on Tuesday, but I haven't had an email yet.
Reply 5
Has anyone heard back yet about whether they're through to interview? I got an email on Friday saying they were having tech issues and would be in touch on Tueday, but I haven't had an email yet.
Reply 6
hey, i haven't heard back yet either. they might be still having issues, but hopefully we'll hear back at some point this week cos i think they said interviews would be end of may eek !
Original post by emss181923
Has anyone heard back yet about whether they're through to interview? I got an email on Friday saying they were having tech issues and would be in touch on Tueday, but I haven't had an email yet.
Reply 7
Ive got an interview tomorrow! but was wondering if anyone knows what type of questions they may ask? Was also asked to make a presentation which I have done
Reply 8
good luck for your interview! I have mine tomorrow too, bricking it lol.

From the briefing info I thought they could ask general interview questions, like competency-based questions - e.g. experience of successful teamwork, adapting communication style, etc. But I'm not really sure?
Original post by yafxtima
Ive got an interview tomorrow! but was wondering if anyone knows what type of questions they may ask? Was also asked to make a presentation which I have done
Reply 9
good luck for your interview! I have mine tomorrow too, bricking it lol.

From the briefing info I thought they could ask general interview questions, like competency-based questions - e.g. experience of successful teamwork, adapting communication style, etc. But I'm not really sure?

Good luck to you too!! Yeah, I was thinking that too, also just going over their mission, vision, beliefs, and culture. I just hope the presentation goes well too, I don't know if I need to memorize it or not lol
Reply 10
Good luck to you too!! Yeah, I was thinking that too, also just going over their mission, vision, beliefs, and culture. I just hope the presentation goes well too, I don't know if I need to memorize it or not lol

I defo don't have it memorized atm, just going to hope for the best and try to drag it out to the 5 minute mark lol
Reply 11
Hey I had an interview today, how do you think yours went? Mine only ended up being 15 minutes, not sure if I gave detailed enough answers. The interviewer was lovely though!!!
(Original post by yafxtima)Good luck to you too!! Yeah, I was thinking that too, also just going over their mission, vision, beliefs, and culture. I just hope the presentation goes well too, I don't know if I need to memorize it or not lol

I defo don't have it memorized atm, just going to hope for the best and try to drag it out to the 5 minute mark lol
Reply 12
Original post by mhazel
Hey I had an interview today, how do you think yours went? Mine only ended up being 15 minutes, not sure if I gave detailed enough answers. The interviewer was lovely though!!!
(Original post by yafxtima)Good luck to you too!! Yeah, I was thinking that too, also just going over their mission, vision, beliefs, and culture. I just hope the presentation goes well too, I don't know if I need to memorize it or not lol

Ahh!! My interview is tomorrow morning! I hope yours went well!! Could you possibly give some hints and tips for the interview? I would really appreciate it! :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by mhazel

Had mine today! They didn’t ask the questions i thought they would but thought it was still kinda okay i don’t really know ahahah. My interview was quite quick too, idk if i rushed it or the whole thing was kinda rushed but just glad the interview is over lol
Reply 14
Congrats! I am super relieved too. Definitely worked myself up more than I needed to. Yeah honestly I think mine was only 20 mins, but maybe that is the case for all them. How did your presentation go? Did you get any emails after? I am assuming we just hear back in a week or so. (Original post by MissyBlue)Had mine today! They didn’t ask the questions i thought they would but thought it was still kinda okay i don’t really know ahahah. My interview was quite quick too, idk if i rushed it or the whole thing was kinda rushed but just glad the interview is over lol
Reply 15
Original post by mhazel
Congrats! I am super relieved too. Definitely worked myself up more than I needed to. Yeah honestly I think mine was only 20 mins, but maybe that is the case for all them. How did your presentation go? Did you get any emails after? I am assuming we just hear back in a week or so. (Original post by MissyBlue)Had mine today! They didn’t ask the questions i thought they would but thought it was still kinda okay i don’t really know ahahah. My interview was quite quick too, idk if i rushed it or the whole thing was kinda rushed but just glad the interview is over lol

Well done, that sounds so good! I think my presentation went well thanks, although I keep worrying I didn't answer it correctly because you could interpret the question and the prompts in different ways. At least it's done though! I haven't heard anything back but they're still doing interviews this week and I think they said we would hear back the week commencing the 5th? not too sure though.
Reply 16
Do you know when we are meant to hear back?
Ahh!! My interview is tomorrow morning! I hope yours went well!! Could you possibly give some hints and tips for the interview? I would really appreciate it! :smile:

Well done, that sounds so good! I think my presentation went well thanks, although I keep worrying I didn't answer it correctly because you could interpret the question and the prompts in different ways. At least it's done though! I haven't heard anything back but they're still doing interviews this week and I think they said we would hear back the week commencing the 5th? not too sure though.
Reply 17
Original post by mhazel
Do you know when we are meant to hear back?

Hi!, I haven't heard anything back yet but I think this week we're meant to hear back! Has anyone got any replies?
Reply 18
Hi!, I haven't heard anything back yet but I think this week we're meant to hear back! Has anyone got any replies?

I've not heard anything yet, but my interviewer said it would be sometime this week so hopefully today or tomorrow!
Reply 19
Original post by bunny2
I've not heard anything yet, but my interviewer said it would be sometime this week so hopefully today or tomorrow!

I hope so! How did your interview go?

Quick Reply

Latest