The Student Room Group

Physician associate Msc Apprenticeship

hey does anyone know anything about the physician associate apprenticeships? I have found that there offered by Keele University and Queens Mary University. Im currently studying Human Biology in first year (will graduate in 2025) so does anyone know if there are plans for more apprenticeships to open up as I think this a recent opportunity, and would absolutely love to do this!
Reply 1
I don’t think there’s any up and running now but by the time u graduate there deffo will be a couple
I've just been told that only 5 NHS trusts will be running the apprentice and they're all outside London.
Reply 3
Original post by Shadenotshade
I've just been told that only 5 NHS trusts will be running the apprentice and they're all outside London.

Hi!
Will you kindly please give me some more information on this like which trusts in specific or perhaps any links?
Reply 4
Original post by Oinchow
Hi!
Will you kindly please give me some more information on this like which trusts in specific or perhaps any links?

For 2024 you should hopefully have quite a few to choose from for universities: QMUL, Greenwhich, Keele are very likely to have their programmes active. A number of other universities are onboard but may still be sorting out their curriculum and not sure when they’ll advertise on their websites: UEL, Edgehill, Derby, Sheffield Hallam, Central Lancashire, Plymouth, Worcestershire

For NHS Trusts, any primary, secondary or tertiary care Trust can take on the apprenticeship, as long as they’re able to secure placements. For primary and tertiary care organisations this would likely involve placement agreements with other organisations.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Oinchow
Hi!

This is an old vacancy I've seen from a Trust in Stoke on trent/ West Midlands

https://beta.jobs.nhs.uk/candidate/jobadvert/C9301-23-0164
Reply 6
Original post by Shadenotshade
This is an old vacancy I've seen from a Trust in Stoke on trent/ West Midlands

https://beta.jobs.nhs.uk/candidate/jobadvert/C9301-23-0164

thankyou!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending