The Student Room Group

Physician associate

Hi,
I’m an international student who recently completed BSc biomedical sciences degree and planning to do Physican associate program from uk .
I’m really interested in this course and tried to find if any international student completed this course and end up getting job in uk as it is bit complicated for international students to get sponsored jobs in this field.
I’m worried if I spend my time and money on this course and Whatif I won’t find job.
If anyone found a job as an international student in uk after graduating as a Physican associate can you please share your experience?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Verondim
Hi,
I’m an international student who recently completed BSc biomedical sciences degree and planning to do Physican associate program from uk .
I’m really interested in this course and tried to find if any international student completed this course and end up getting job in uk as it is bit complicated for international students to get sponsored jobs in this field.
I’m worried if I spend my time and money on this course and Whatif I won’t find job.
If anyone found a job as an international student in uk after graduating as a Physican associate can you please share your experience?
Thanks

Hey Im a PA just wanted to give some reassurance on the job aspect, the opportunities for work are endless and jobs open up all the time in secondary and primary care, also through numerous agencies. As for the employer accepting you as an international student that’s unique to yourself and what type of visa you hold etc. hope that helps 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by Heiwjensb
Hey Im a PA just wanted to give some reassurance on the job aspect, the opportunities for work are endless and jobs open up all the time in secondary and primary care, also through numerous agencies. As for the employer accepting you as an international student that’s unique to yourself and what type of visa you hold etc. hope that helps 🙂

Thanks for you reply.
Original post by Heiwjensb
Hi, How are you finding the course structure, study load etc?
Original post by Verondim
Hi,
Thanks
Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

UEL offers MSc Physician Associate and applications can be made using the following link: https://uel.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/msc-physician-associate

UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. This would be a great opportunity for you to speak to current students, Academics and also have a campus tour. It can be booked online using the following link:
Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

You can also speak to Student Ambassadors studying your course. They can be reached using the following website:
Chat to our students | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha
RUN. Find something else !
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending