The Student Room Group

Funding for second degree in STEM

Hello,

I have a BSc in Biological Sciences, and an MSc in Biomedicine.

Would it be possible to receive funding for a second degree for either of these options:

- Part-time MSc in Physician Associate Studies at St George's
- Full-time MPAS Physician Associates undergraduate integrated master's degree at University of Reading

Thank you
Original post by blossomx
Hello,

Would it be possible to receive funding for a second degree for either of these options:

- Full-time MPAS Physician Associates undergraduate integrated master's degree at University of Reading

Thank you

Hi there,

When would you be looking to do the course? The part time one isn't on the database. Is that the correct name for the course? Thanks, Jason
Original post by blossomx
Hello,

Thank you

Hey @blossomx [br] [br] Im not too sure about the ins and outs of student finance I’m afraid. I believe it depends on whether or not you’ve had student funding before from student loans companies and potentially other factors.

I would advise you get in contact with our Student Financial Support Team directly as they will be best equipped to inform you further about your options with this. You can contact them at [email protected] or call +44 (0) 118 378 5555. They will be happy to answer any questions you have about finances.

Hope this helps! Sorry I can’t give you a more detailed answer.

Good luck with it all and let us know if you have any other questions we can try and help with!

Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending