The Student Room Group

im ablsolutely f*ked

i hate A levels, i hate revising, i hate being so neurodivergent i cant just revise for longer than 10 mins.. someone give me some tips pls..
Hi, neurodivergent mess here, I take medication :biggrin: Join me for more useless advice

( in all seriousness, go to your gp)
Reply 2
Original post by CatInTheCorner
Hi, neurodivergent mess here, I take medication :biggrin: Join me for more useless advice

( in all seriousness, go to your gp)

im an epileptic so that what causes most of the issues but i also havd adhd, i have talked to my gp and she said she cant put me on medication for it because it inteferes with my epilepsy meds... which also cause me memory issues but i cant go off them or ill just sart having seizures everywhere haha
Original post by beefreya
im an epileptic so that what causes most of the issues but i also havd adhd, i have talked to my gp and she said she cant put me on medication for it because it inteferes with my epilepsy meds... which also cause me memory issues but i cant go off them or ill just sart having seizures everywhere haha

fuuuuck dude I'm sorry, that sounds *****y to deal with :frown:
Have you asked the school/college before now with what reasonable adjustments they can make?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending