The Student Room Group

A level biology ocr

HOW DO I GO FROM A D TO A/B IN A LEVEL OCR BIOLOGY . I am doing flashcards for each chapter of each module it is taking too long!! Urgent advise please a levels are in a month
i asked the same question 2 months ago my a levels start in a week - nothing people said to me changed by work ethic - it just flipped one day ngl, still not necessarily gonna get the B i need but ive got a better chance
I did my a levels last year and i got a few marks off an A in biology, my best advice is to just do practise questions. Some of the questions i practised even came up in the exam! Answer the question with no notes, then with notes in a different colour and then add from the mark scheme.
Original post by Davina1st
I did my a levels last year and i got a few marks off an A in biology, my best advice is to just do practise questions. Some of the questions i practised even came up in the exam! Answer the question with no notes, then with notes in a different colour and then add from the mark scheme.

what uni are you at
Original post by Davina1st

So i shouldn’t bother making flashcards ? Can you take me step by step because i don’t know any of the content at the moment, i feel really helpless . Same thing for chemistry

Quick Reply

Latest