The Student Room Group

L4 Data analyst apprentice requirements

Hi,

I am pretty stressed out about this situation and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have recently been given an offer to complete a L4 Data analyst apprentice role at a big finance firm, I initially applied for a Level 3 but after my first interview I was told that I was a better fit in a level 4. I have completed A-levels in Maths Physics and computer science but due to my circumstances being a carer, living alone and working while studying I scored horrible results. I also have work experience as a Data Analyst, and the requirements for the apprenticeship is 5 GCSE's A*-C Maths and English however, they said that they will finalise my offer on results day.

I am worried that they may take a look at my results and reject my offer, am I being pessimistic or is this something that may happen?

Thanks to whoever replies
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous36912
Hi,

I am pretty stressed out about this situation and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have recently been given an offer to complete a L4 Data analyst apprentice role at a big finance firm, I initially applied for a Level 3 but after my first interview I was told that I was a better fit in a level 4. I have completed A-levels in Maths Physics and computer science but due to my circumstances being a carer, living alone and working while studying I scored horrible results. I also have work experience as a Data Analyst, and the requirements for the apprenticeship is 5 GCSE's A*-C Maths and English however, they said that they will finalise my offer on results day.

I am worried that they may take a look at my results and reject my offer, am I being pessimistic or is this something that may happen?

Thanks to whoever replies

Hi, did u get the role

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending