The Student Room Group

Revision Timetable

What did you find was the best way to create a revision timetable that you actually stuck to?

All answers welcome 🙏🏾
Original post by flashj007
What did you find was the best way to create a revision timetable that you actually stuck to?

All answers welcome 🙏🏾

https://aliabdaal.com/retrospectiverevisiontimetables/.

Hi, I recently made a forum asking for yr 10 & 11 advice and someone introduced me to the idea of retrospective revision timetables. The link above is a video explaining it. I hope you find it helpful :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Moonlight:)
https://aliabdaal.com/retrospectiverevisiontimetables/.

Hi, I recently made a forum asking for yr 10 & 11 advice and someone introduced me to the idea of retrospective revision timetables. The link above is a video explaining it. I hope you find it helpful :smile:

Thanks a lot. I remember watching Ali's video on it a while ago and actually tried it.
but I'll try again cos I don't think I did it properly.

do you have any ways you helped make it work?
Thanks a lot. I remember watching Ali's video on it a while ago and actually tried it.
but I'll try again cos I don't think I did it properly.

do you have any ways you helped make it work?

Since it was posted on my forum I gave it a go. I made a spreadsheet like the video but I also put resource links on the spreadsheet (if they were online) to make it easier to get into. Makes it easier instead of setting up resources, which can be a faf. This just made it easier to start and get into. Also because it is retrospective it isn’t set in stone so if you have a party to go to it doesn’t mean you are going against your timetable. Anyway I hope these tips help. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Moonlight:)
Since it was posted on my forum I gave it a go. I made a spreadsheet like the video but I also put resource links on the spreadsheet (if they were online) to make it easier to get into. Makes it easier instead of setting up resources, which can be a faf. This just made it easier to start and get into. Also because it is retrospective it isn’t set in stone so if you have a party to go to it doesn’t mean you are going against your timetable. Anyway I hope these tips help. :smile:

tysm - i like the idea of putting links into it because you don't understand how long it takes me to set up before actually working 😅
tysm - i like the idea of putting links into it because you don't understand how long it takes me to set up before actually working 😅

Fair enough, maybe you could make a designated revision area so you don’t have to set up all the time. I used to revise in my kitchen but eventually made an area in my room, it was just easier :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending