The Student Room Group

nerve wrecking gcses 2023........

gcses are in 2 weeks and ive just started revising.....

doing 2 - 3 hours a day, im aiming for just strong passes and one 9 atleast. hru all feeling?
Reply 1
Original post by veroniiica

doing 2 - 3 hours a day, im aiming for just strong passes and one 9 atleast. hru all feeling?

i only just started revising too (due to the GCSE stress kicking in late) and my first exam is may 12th 😭😭 literally ******** myself x

my predicted grades are 5s in maths & science and 6s in history and english but my mocks were so bad so honestly at this point i'll be happy with even just 4 😭 really hoping for at least a 5 in history though !!

my main problem is that im not even revising im literally learning the content 😬 i have less than 2 weeks to learn 2 years of content for 8 subjects and i just wish i had started so much sooner because its literally impossible to cover everything in such a short time
Reply 2
LMAOOO dw I js came from America 2 months ago so I have to learn 2 years worth of content for 8 subjects for gcses too 😭
Original post by heartfhuls
i only just started revising too (due to the GCSE stress kicking in late) and my first exam is may 12th 😭😭 literally ******** myself x

my predicted grades are 5s in maths & science and 6s in history and english but my mocks were so bad so honestly at this point i'll be happy with even just 4 😭 really hoping for at least a 5 in history though !!

my main problem is that im not even revising im literally learning the content 😬 i have less than 2 weeks to learn 2 years of content for 8 subjects and i just wish i had started so much sooner because its literally impossible to cover everything in such a short time
Original post by veroniiica

It's a crazy stressful time. Quizlet's GCSE Revision Centre was very helpful though if you want to give it a shot!

Quick Reply

Latest