The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

University of Derby Clearing 2023

This is a thread to discuss University of Derby for Clearing 2023.

You can find their current course listings here >>

Find other Clearing discussions here on TSR >>

You can find more support in our Applications, Clearing and UCAS forum.

Good luck with everything!
It’s not long until A-level results day in England and Wales. If you’re waiting for yours or supporting someone who is and are feeling the pressure, you’re not alone.

#Clearing offers an alternative way to find a place at university if your results aren’t what you expected, better than predicted, or you have changed your mind about your course or university. 💭

Ease those last-minute nerves and prepare for what results day might bring by reading our top tips for secure your place at university through Clearing. 👉 https://www.derby.ac.uk/blog/clearing-top-tips-to-get-your-university-place/

#Clearing2023 #ResultsDay2023 #University #DerbyUni #Uni #Students

Spoiler

Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Don’t forget Clearing is open! Here are the range of options to get in touch with us.

👉 Call us 01332 592023 📞
👉 Message us via social media 💬
👉 Fill out our online enquiry form https://www.derby.ac.uk/clearing/?ut...iAAEgJyffD_BwE 💻

#ResultsDay #DerbyUni #Clearing #ALevelResultsDay #ResultsDay2023
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by University of Derby
It’s not long until A-level results day in England and Wales. If you’re waiting for yours or supporting someone who is and are feeling the pressure, you’re not alone.

#Clearing offers an alternative way to find a place at university if your results aren’t what you expected, better than predicted, or you have changed your mind about your course or university. 💭

Ease those last-minute nerves and prepare for what results day might bring by reading our top tips for secure your place at university through Clearing. 👉 https://www.derby.ac.uk/blog/clearing-top-tips-to-get-your-university-place/

#Clearing2023 #ResultsDay2023 #University #DerbyUni #Uni #Students

Spoiler

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well.

I have made an application directly to the university via the application form on the university website ( it was not through UCAS or clearing ) and have accepted my offer to study BSc Diagnostic Radiography on the 7th of July 2023.

As instructed in the offer letter, I have also emailed my results to [email protected] on results day ( 17th of August 2023)

I have been told yesterday ( 19th of August 2023) that someone will be in contact with me by the end of the day ( yesterday). But nobody has been in contact with me.

Is this something I should be worried about?
Hello, thank you for your post!

We are sorry to hear you have not been contacted yet! We would advise contacting our admissions team directly on 01332 59 1167, and they will be able to advise on your application and your next steps.

If they are unable to assist, please drop our team a DM on either here or via our Instagram our Facebook with your full name, email address and your student ID and we can get the team to look into this further.

Best Wishes,

Conor

Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

I hope this email finds you well.

I have made an application directly to the university via the application form on the university website ( it was not through UCAS or clearing ) and have accepted my offer to study BSc Diagnostic Radiography on the 7th of July 2023.

As instructed in the offer letter, I have also emailed my results to [email protected] on results day ( 17th of August 2023)

I have been told yesterday ( 19th of August 2023) that someone will be in contact with me by the end of the day ( yesterday). But nobody has been in contact with me.

Is this something I should be worried about?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending