The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

College choices

Hi I’ve just received my offer for Durham but the deadline for choosing colleges was last week, will I still get to make my choices or just be allocated a college ?
Reply 1
Original post by Abdun05
Hi I’ve just received my offer for Durham but the deadline for choosing colleges was last week, will I still get to make my choices or just be allocated a college ?

Congrats! I'm so pleased for you. I think you'll have like 14 days to submit your preferences. And colleges haven't been allocated yet so you're not at a disadvantage.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Abdun05

Hiya

According to the website,

If you receive an academic offer to study at Durham after the allocation process has begun, you will have a 14-day deadline from when your offer was made to rank your preferences. As soon as you complete this, the process will allocate you the next working day.

Plus I don't think the allocations have started yet so you should be fine. Here's a blog to help you in the process of choosing colleges: https://studentblog.webspace.durham.ac.uk/help-how-do-i-pick-a-college/

-Himieka

Quick Reply

Latest