The Student Room Group

Books

Does anyone else love reading? - I don't love English but I would happily own a library if I had the opportunity! :smile:
Original post by Learning4Fun
Does anyone else love reading? - I don't love English but I would happily own a library if I had the opportunity! :smile:

I like reading too.
Certain books i like better than others. But yeah i do quite like reading.
Reply 3
Occupational requirement for me. I sort of do possess a library, I have probably 1000 books.
YES! (just look at my username :wink:)
I like reading both in my mother tongue (German) and in English language. I have so many books and magazines at home to open a library with ease.
Reply 6
same here!!! i love reading so much even though i don't enjoy studying english lit that much!

How many books do you have at home in total? I have over 300 and that is a good number for first to establish a library. :biggrin:
Original post by Kallisto
How many books do you have at home in total? I have over 300 and that is a good number for first to establish a library. :biggrin:

omg I'm so jealous :dance: I borrow books from the library mostly cuz my mum doesn't like me buying books, says our home is too small, libraries are free so why buy them etc etc. I think I have, like 20 - 30 (now that I'm living away from home for a few years)
Reply 9
Original post by Bookworm524
omg I'm so jealous :dance: I borrow books from the library mostly cuz my mum doesn't like me buying books, says our home is too small, libraries are free so why buy them etc etc. I think I have, like 20 - 30 (now that I'm living away from home for a few years)

They do take up a lot of space. I took about 400 into work and my house is still overrun with the things.
Original post by gjd800
They do take up a lot of space. I took about 400 into work and my house is still overrun with the things.

That is my biggest issue too. The more books I get, the more the places to store the books run over. It is just a matter of time till the lack of place is back again.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Kallisto
That my biggest issue too. The more books I get, the more the places to store the books run over. It is just a matter of time till the lack of place is back again.

It's a real problem! I have them stacked in columns on the floor, which is obviously not ideal :lol:
Reply 12
Original post by gjd800
It's a real problem! I have them stacked in columns on the floor, which is obviously not ideal :lol:

hahaha i've got stacks on my floor as well
I’m legit trying to sell some atm it’s not going well lol
Original post by cregsim
Love to read, just not much time recently

Same here. I have read just one book in this year so far and that is nothing for a passionate reader I am.
Reply 15

I love reading. But my eyesight is getting bad. I have bad habits while reading.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 16

Does anyone have a WORKBOOK "Principles of Business Administration level2" to give away?
I am stuck with the course and try to get my hands on a hardcopy. Any reply is much appreciated. THANKS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending