The Student Room Group

February Book of the Month Suggestions - TSR Book Club

LINK TO BOOK CLUB: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7433498

Hello TSR Book Club Members,
Hope you are all doing well!! I want to say thank you for the amazing book discussions we have had over the past few weeks - it's amazing to have such a nice community full of avid bookworms! Anyway, the time has come - please leave any February book suggestions for the 2024 TSR Book Club here. The book theme for this month is romance! The most liked post will be the chosen book!

(If you can't like the post, please reply to it with a 'thumbs up' or similar emoji!!)

I am leaving this open for a week so that the top shortlisted books will be voted for on 16th February! And then the Feb book will be announced on Monday 19th February - how exciting!!

Again, thank you for your wonderful contributions you have made to the book club so far!

Emmanuella <3
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by emm4nuella
LINK TO BOOK CLUB: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7433498

Hello TSR Book Club Members,
Hope you are all doing well!! I want to say thank you for the amazing book discussions we have had over the past few weeks - it's amazing to have such a nice community full of avid bookworms! Anyway, the time has come - please leave any February book suggestions for the 2024 TSR Book Club here. The book theme for this month is romance! The most liked post will be the chosen book!

(If you can't like the post, please reply to it with a 'thumbs up' or similar emoji!!)

I am leaving this open for a week so that the top shortlisted books will be voted for on 16th February! And then the Feb book will be announced on Monday 19th February - how exciting!!

Again, thank you for your wonderful contributions you have made to the book club so far!

Emmanuella <3

righteo, so off the bat I haveee :

pride and predijuce

icebreaker

the deal

fourth wing

check and mate

the fake mate

the love hypothosis

i cant think of anymore that i am desperate to read but once i do I'll add them
Original post by Tatakae L
righteo, so off the bat I haveee :

pride and predijuce

icebreaker

the deal

fourth wing

check and mate

the fake mate

the love hypothosis

i cant think of anymore that i am desperate to read but once i do I'll add them

could you make each book a separate post please :smile:? or if that's too much of a hassle, just pick 3 and make them separate posts instead ❤️
Reply 3
Original post by emm4nuella
could you make each book a separate post please :smile:? or if that's too much of a hassle, just pick 3 and make them separate posts instead ❤️

kk. i'll do it in a sec
Reply 4
pride and predujous
Reply 5
the deal
Reply 6
fourth wing
Solitaire - Alice Oseman
1Q84 - Haruki Murakami
You with a view - Jessica Joyce
Reply 10
Kim jiyoung born 1982 - cho namju
Reply 11
Circe- madeline miller
@Cote1 here is the thread for book suggestions ❤️
Reply 13
Alive: The Story Of The Andes Survivors

By Piers Paul Read
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Reply 15
400 days by Chetan Bhagat
(It is a romance and crime thriller)
Reply 16
Great suggestions on here
The girl with tjdragon tattoo
Vote for February Book of the Month

Hi everyone,
Thanks for leaving suggestions for the book of the month! You can vote now! Press this link ❤️

Thanks,
Emmanuella 🎀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending